Come on a Brewery Tour with Woods To Water!
The Lakes Area is buzzing with breweries and we’re excited to take you along for a pint to check them out;)
Snarky Loon | Jenkins
Newest brewery to the Lakes Area. Focused on small batch and experimental beers, IPAs, German lagers and Belgians. Bobber Red IPA and Wave Runners Imperial are the go-to in our opinion. Check out their unique pontoon stage where they host live music!
Roundhouse | Nisswa
A creative variety of beers ranging from lime pontoon ale to wild rice brew, something for everyone! Great atmosphere with a newly renovated top deck seating inside, event space, and axe throwing! Check out their new "Dining Car" food menu.
Big Axe | Nisswa…
B.L.A. is going green!
Green thumb or no, there are tons of independently-run plant and floral shops in the Brainerd Lakes Area that specialize in custom floral arrangements, house plant styling or potted plant decor galore! Whether you want to grow some little plant babies yourself or find an expert to add some life to your space, we're surrounded by small shop talent in this area. Let's dive in!
Beyond their landscaping services and customizing outdoor environments, Copper Creek Market has: Houseplants, Garden Tools, Seeds, Home & Garden Decor, Soils & Fertilizers, Books & Puzzles, Outdoor Cooking, Gifts.
Petals & Beans:
Hand-crafted floral design. With…
Support locals! Shop weekly area Farmer’s Markets.
Check out the summer Farmer's Market schedules for the Brainerd Lakes Area below!
Pequot Lakes | Wednesday’s 9-1pm
Nisswa | Thursday’s 8-12:30pm
Pine River | Friday’s 2:30-5:30pm
Brainerd | Tuesday’s 8-12:30pm
Baxter | Friday’s 8-12:30pm
Pequot Lakes | Wednesday’s 9-1pm
- Downtown Pequot, 31078 Government Drive, Pequot Lakes, MN 56472 (outside of "It's a Wing Ding Thing")
- Locally grown produce and products unique to our community. Market held once a week in the heart of downtown Pequot Lakes.
Nisswa | Thursday’s 8-12:30pm
- Nisswa Legion Parking lot, 25807 Main St | Nisswa, MN 56468
The best week of Summer is almost here and Woods To Water is excited to be the Platinum Sponsor of The Stars and Stripes Days in Pequot Lakes! We are happy to lead the bobber town charge this year and look forward to seeing you at these great events celebrating our Independence.
Pequot Lakes Stars and Stripes Days Schedule of Events: presented by Woods To Water Real Estate:
July 3rd, 2021:
- Food Vendors - fresh-squeezed lemonade, mini donuts, french fries, cheese curds, corn dogs, kettle corn, cotton candy, snow cones, caramel apples & hot dogs.
- Bean Bag Toss Tournament Registration ($10 per Team/2players). Youth Bracket 8-14 yrs old. Adult Bracket 15- 115 yrs old. Cash prizes for 1st Place, 2nd Place
Welcome to the North! Read up on our “must-dos” in the Brainerd Lakes Area for the next few short, sweet months that we adore so much in Minnesota. We'll equip you with what to do in stunning Lake Country whether it’s 90 degrees and sunny or a rainy sweatshirt day; there is plenty of fun to go around.
IN THE WOODS:
Bike, Roller Blade, Walk
- The Paul Bunyan Trail | Jenkins to Brainerd
- The Cuyuna Country State Recreation Area | Crosby
- Bike rentals:
- Pequot Pedal to Paddle - Renting Vintage & Classic Bikes on the World Famous Paul Bunyan Trail. Ebikes Coming Soon!
- Up North Bike Rentals New! At the old SchoolHouse in Nisswa
- Red Raven Bike - Cuyuna Lakes local bike shop offering up sales, service and rentals. *Fat tire
Memorial Weekend is approaching and we're looking forward to celebrating with you in the Lakes Area! Check out the fun events happening around town below. As we are enjoying time spent with friends and family, let us remember those who courageously gave their lives for our freedom. We are forever grateful for our nation’s heroes!
- Roundhouse Brewery Memorial Day Weekend Concert Series! Music starts at 6pm on Thursday & Friday, 11am on Saturday, and 1PM on Sunday!
- Elvis performs at Breezy Point Saturday May 29th at dusk
- Jack Pine Brewery
- Friday 5/28 Smokey Jakes BBQ Food Truck and P.C.R performs live on the patio 6pm-8pm
- Saturday 5/29 Auntie M's Gluten-Free Fair Food Truck and Dos Guys live on the
Gas up the boats and fire up those grills, it's our favorite holiday this weekend!
Things may look a bit different for 2020's 4th of July celebration, but it's still the best time of year in the Brainerd Lakes Area! Although many of the traditional events have been canceled this year, Fireworks shows are still on and there's plenty of things to do around our small towns if you're looking to get out with the family. Throw us a wave if you see us out on the water or celebrating America in our sweet hometowns. God Bless America!
Schedule for the week of July 4th, 2020:
Wednesday, July 1:
Pequot Lakes Farmers Market at It’s A Wing Ding Thing 9am-1pm
Thursday, July 2:
7pm-10pm - Elvis Tribute by Chris Olson -
February 14, 15, 16, 2020
A unique 2-day experience - with live music, Nisswa Fire Department's Ice Fishing Derby and much more.
The Nisswa Jubilee is an event put on by a collaboration of local businesses:
American Legion, Big Axe Brewing, Ye Old Pickle Factory.
For more information about the FUN for Saturday - contact the Pickle Factory.
218-963-0085 or check out the Jubilee Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/475287413362839/
Friday Feb 14
11 - 1pm
NISSWA AMERICAN LEGION
Daily lunch special $8.50
Baked ham dinner $10.95 served 4 pm to 8 pm
Home made pizzas all day!!
RAFFERTY'S PIZZA NISSWA
Free appetizer with purchase of a large pizza from 5…
Some darn good fun in Nisswa this weekend
September 21, 2019
Tons going on in Downtown Nisswa this weekend for the whole gang, we're kicking off the 14th Annual Fall Festival! Woods to Water will have bags boards outside our office to play, come stop by and say hi anytime throughout the day. Enjoy downtown Nisswa shops, brewery, restaurants, coffee and more in your in-between rib-eating time. Check out the long list of events and activities for the day, we hope to see you tomorrow!
Smokin’ Hot BBQ Contest:
General $2/rib (buy there, but buy early in the day!)
VIP $30: 7 ribs, 2 sides, dessert, NA beverage, VIP voting/judging, a guaranteed seat under the tent (early sales, call the Nisswa Chamber)